Spring Forward

It is Spring Fling week! This means there will be fun things going on every day on campus.

There will be a cook-off, Olympics, trivia, dance and a showing of student-made movies, just to name a few.

In the back of everyone’s minds are thoughts of what is next. The end of the school year is well within sight. Certainly, the exams that will ensue remain the top priority.

You cannot help but look forward to the summer months and next fall. Some of us will be faced with a new challenge of graduate school or a career into the workforce. Marriage looms on the horizon for others. Those who are returning to Bethel next year look forward to the opportunity for a new beginning. New classes, new experiences and the renewed chance to make an impact on campus and allow Bethel to have an impact on us.

I am personally looking forward to traveling to Europe with my class in May. Upon returning to the States, I would like to work full-time this summer, train for my senior soccer season and prepare for my final nine months as a Bethel student.

Heavy decisions face many students as summer nears. It is a time of anxiety, excitement and, most of all, forward thinking.

– Eric

Looking forward to Interlaken, Switzerland

resized_650x365_origimage_548735