Introducing Kiley

Hello Bethelites!

I just wanted to write a post introducing myself.  I am one of Bethel’s newest bloggers.

My name is Kiley Varney.  I am a freshman here at Bethel.  I run cross country and track, and I am a freshman representative on our Student Government Association.  My major is biology, and I’m also minoring in chemistry and art.  My hope is to be accepted to medical school after graduation from Bethel.  Besides classes, sports, and extracurricular activities, my jobs keep me pretty busy.  I currently work at the Citizen’s State Bank in Hesston, where I’ve been a customer service representative for almost a year and a half.  I also work as a chemistry department assistant and I’m an office assistant for our Department of Counseling, Career Services and Experiential Learning.

I am originally from Hutchinson, Kansas, but I moved to Hesston, Kansas, when I was 9 years old and graduated high school there.

In my free time, I love to bake and cook, as well as spend time with my 3 dogs.  I also love meeting new people and making friends!