Masterworks! The End is in Sight.

Today is an exciting day for the choir and orchestra members of Bethel College. At 4:00pm we have our Masterworks concert where the orchestra will be performing the first half  of the concert and the choir will sing the Messe De Requiem along with the orchestra and four soloists: Doyle Preheim (Base) , Joshua Powell (Tenor), Monica Schmidt (Alto) and Soyoun Chun (Soprano). This piece is wonderful and beautiful and I am excited to be able to share it with our community this afternoon!

Another exciting part about this Masterworks performance is that Tim Shade is back on campus to direct! It has been fun to work with him again, and I am looking forward to the performance with him and hope you are able to come out and enjoy the music.

Also, knowing that it is the time of the year for Masterworks, it makes me realize that the end of the school year is about here! It never fails to sneak up on me, and it always brings a lot of emotions: excitement (its almost summer!), fear (I have so much to do!), sadness (I only have one more year left with the wonderful people at Bethel College), but then more happiness (three months with no homework!).

Well, that is enough for now, I had better stop procrastinating on the fear (I have so much to do!) part of the end of the semester.

Look forward to more stress buster tips from me as finals and end of the semester business starts creeping its way into the lives of the people at Bethel.