So….it’s cold outside. Very. And here in North Newton it has been snowing on and off for the last 2 days, which has not made me very happy. Don’t get me wrong, I love the snow, I really do. I just prefer it when I can watch it falling and drink hot cocoa and read a book or something (sounds nice right?), instead of having a thousand things to do that require me to travel either on foot or by automobile outside where I freeze. Winter is beautiful, but let’s face it, I’m a warm weather spring junkie, and couldn’t handle being much further north than I already am. So no, you won’t ever have to come to Montana to visit me, assuming you visit me at all. I suppose I can’t really complain, this winter has been much warmer than most that I remember, but that also might have made this sudden arctic cool feel so much worse because of the rapid drop instead of the more gradual decline that we have gotten in the past. I can’t imagine how cold it will be when we fly out of Wichita on the 4th of January and land in Gdansk, Poland. Bill Eash made a joke the other day about how it’s currently -40 degrees Celsius in Gdansk…that’s not funny Bill. I’m sure he’s joking, but I’m still a little concerned about freezing in Europe in January. I guess if I don’t come back you’ll know I froze. Remember me, okay?Anyway, we had our big concert last night at Century II in Wichita with the Wichita Symphony Orchestra. I actually had more fun than I thought I would, though I also noticed that I became a lot more nervous than I thought I’d be too. Supposedly there were supposed to be around 2,000 people there, but from the looks of the crowd I would say that there were much less than that. As far as the actual singing went, I think we did fine, not our best, but fine. I usually find that I’m probably too harsh on myself and our choir performances, but I still think we could’ve done better. We sang a lot of Christmas songs and performed some with a soloist who I wasn’t terribly impressed with, but she did a good job too I guess. I’m not used to that kind of Pops singing or whatever it was that she was trying to do, so she could actually be really good and I’m just ignorant. Oh well. The conductor was a really nice guy and I enjoyed working with him. All together I think we had a fun trip taking a charter bus to and from the concert (because of the weather) and performing in general. Now it’s back to work here at school. The concert choir is singing in chapel in 17 minutes, so I should go. Have a good Wednesday!