Introducing Brooke

Hello all. Here is my first blog for Bethel. I am not sure how this is going to go, so here is the warning now. Let’s start with the logistics.

Name: Brooke Powers

Classification: Senior

Major: Dual in Athletic Training and Natural Sciences (emphasis in Biology)

Minor: Chemistry

Hometown: Too many places, I grew up military, but for the time being, let’s say Wamego, Kansas.

Athletics: Not anymore. I played softball for two years here at Bethel.

Music: Heck no, I am awful.

Now that the boring stuff is out the way, I will tell you the fun stuff. I grew up military, as I said before, which was the best thing ever. I mean I lived in Germany! I got to go to Disneyland Paris, hit the Alps, see too many castles to count, and so much more. I talk far too much (ask anyone who knows me). I am a serious book fanatic. I am the weirdo who loves the smell of libraries. I also am a sports fanatic (hint: this is why I like Athletic Training so much). My favorite teams are K-State, Notre Dame, the Green Bay Packers, and the KC Royals. I also follow NASCAR and am a fan of Dale Jr. (Yes, all they do is take another left turn, yet I still love it.) I got to go on an interterm trip this past January to Costa Rica. That was so much fun! I had the best group of people and the best professor. I will blog about that trip in a different post. This post is strictly for introductions. Let’s see — my favorite color is purple, my favorite meal is spaghetti, and my favorite saying is “God Bless America.”

Hope this has helped you get to know me a bit more and I hope this makes you want to read more. Although, I totally understand if you don’t. I mean, hey, I don’t know that much and don’t have that good of stories. I am only 22.

Talk to you soon, my new loyal followers.     — Brooke

(in the back of the cart, with the long hair)

Blog.Brooke