Basketball practice already?

I play basketball here at Bethel and our practices start tomorrow!  That is September 28th!  This is very early for any basketball team to start and I can’t believe it is here already!  Conditioning is over with and it is time to get down to the fun stuff!  I have to admit that it is weird to be starting basketball while volleyball and football and other fall sports are just in the middle of their seasons.  It will give us a lot of time to prepare!

Our team looks very good this year.  We have a lot of seniors and a lot of freshman and then just one sophomore and one junior.  We will have a lot of experience with our seniors and  a lot of raw talent with our freshmen.  It will be interesting to see how this dynamic plays out.  I hope we are able to push each other in practice and make each other better.  Our freshmen are really great girls this year!  It should make for an exciting season!  We may start practice early, but our first game is not until Nov. 4th.  So… enjoy all of the fall sports right now, but be ready for men’s and women’s basketball this winter because both teams have been working very hard!